2018-2019 Student Registration Materials
All students must complete the enrollment process before they may attend Madrid Community School District. Below, you will find information and links to necessary forms needed to complete the registration process.
Required Forms For All Students, All Buildings
Once you have updated the family and student demographic information and paid fees through the parent portal, please continue on with the registration process by completing the following:
If you prefer to download and complete the "must return" registration materials in paper form, the forms are available here.
Even though you will enter most enrollment information on-line, there are a few paper documents you must submit to your child's attendance center.
View the pages linked below. Find the section for your student's attendance center, either Madrid Elementary or Madrid Jr./Sr. High School. You may pick up the required forms in the school offices or click on the links to print from home, complete and return to the school office.
Required Forms for Elementary Students
Required Forms for HIgh School Students
Steps To Enroll A New Student
You may register online at home, at the Elementary School Office or at the Jr./Sr. High School Office. The school offices will be open starting August 9, 2018.
- Complete the required forms for all students, all buildings.
- Gather the required documents
- Complete other required forms
Gather other required documents:
Even though you will enter most enrollment information online, there are a few paper documents you must submit to the school office.
- Certified birth certificate
- Updated immunization records
- Current transcript for students in grades 9-12
- Please note, students enrolling in our high school must meet with the school counselor before starting school to set up their class schedule. Contact the Jr./Sr. High School office at 515-795-1400 to set up a time to meet.
Other Required Documents
Required Forms for 7-12 Athletics
These forms can also be found on the Health Services page under Department & Services. For participation in high school athletics, students must have an updated sports physical prior to being allowed to participate.
- Annual Sports Physical Form
- Student Activity Participation and Code of Conduct Form
- Heads Up: Concussion in High School Sports Form
- Madrid School's Good Conduct Policy
Health Services Information and Optional Forms
All annual health forms must be filled out every year if they pertain to your student(s). Please note the immunization requirement for 7th and 12th grade students. For more detailed information the link to the school's health services page is listed below.
Click on the school link to view supply lists
Food Service Information
Click on the school link to view school lunch information including meal pricing, monthly menus and School Board Policy 710.4 Meal Charges
The information Letter, the 2018-2019 Iowa Eligibility Application for Free and/or Reduced Priced Meals and Waiver Statement can also be found on the food service page.