Free back to school health services
- Free Clinics of Iowa-school physicals
- YSS: Youth, Teen, and Family Behavioral and Mental Health services - information on their services
- Ministerial Association- Packaged meals *limited number available
- Boone County Impact- School supplies *income guidelines apply
- Madrid School Health- Vision Screenings
Nurse Robyn will also be available to assist in any back to school health forms or questions.
Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Steen will be available to discuss any school supply or family needs prior to the year starting as well as any mental health updates.
Required screenings for school:
Kindergarten: dental screening, vision screening, health physical, lead test, kindergarten immunizations (2 MMR, 2 Varicella, 5 Dtap, 4 polio, 3 hep B)
3rd grade: vision screen
7th grade: Tdap and MenACWY(meningitis) immunization prior to starting 7th grade
9th grade: dental screening12th grade: 2 MenACWY vaccines(meningitis) (1 after the age of 16)